Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Geraldines P. Moran Gaa Club is to be held at
ST BRIGIDS BOYS NATIONAL SCHOOL MONDAY 11TH NOVEMBER AT 8PM.
The business of the AGM shall be:
- Adoption of Standing Orders
- Minutes of previous AGM 19th Nov 2018
- Address by the Chairman
- Consideration of Club Annual Report
- Consideration of Financial report
- Election of the Executive Committee Officers
- Ballot of motions received
Refreshments will be served from 7.30pm in advance of the AGM.
Nomination of Officials to the Club Executive Committee The following is a list of the current Club Executive Committee positions for which nominations are required, via email only on the attached Nomination Paper, by 6pm Sunday 27th October 2019. If anybody would like to know more about these roles and what they entail or would have somebody they feel is suitable to the position, please approach the relevant member of the outgoing Executive Committee for information.
- Vice Chairperson,
- Juvenile Chairperson
- Juvenile Secretary
- Officer for Irish Language & Culture
- Public Relations Officer (Media/Communications)
- Funding & Sponsorship Representative
- Child Welfare Officer
- Juvenile Boys Games Representatives
- Juvenile Girls Games Representatives
- Senior Games Representatives – Mens and G4MO (2 positions)
There are other roles within the Club that are non-Executive Committee roles, dealing with topics including Facilities Coordinator, Media, Branding & Marketing, Community, Healthy Clubs among others for which anyone who is interested in assisting may contact a member of the outgoing Executive Committee to find out more.
In the same way suggestions are welcomed in relation to areas for which a member has a specific expertise and it is felt they may be able to contribute positively to the better running and development of the Club.
Motions Motions for consideration at the AGM on the 11th must be returned via email on the attached form by Sunday 27th October 2019. No Motion submitted after this timeline will be considered nor will any discussion take place on a late Motion on the night of the AGM.
If anyone has any queries on the above they should contact Ted McEnery, Club Chairman via email at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Mobile: 0863464257 or any of the outgoing Executive Committee