The U6’s are hitting the road and heading for Croke Park on the 29th of June. There is great excitement around this trip as it’ll be the first time for some of these kids to visit Croke Park.
Time: 10am-11.30am (leaving Cornelscourt at 9.20am).
Cost: Child €7 Adult €10 (this is subject to change) we hope to bring this cost down a few euro.
Transport: We’ll make our way to Croke Park by car.
Bookings: To book a place on this trip can you please give your name to Helena on Saturday morning or email Darren Magee at email@example.com with your name and details.
Parents Guidance: We do encourage that each child has a parent/guardian with them on the tour.
Croke Park Stadium Tours
Attracting visitors from all over Ireland and around the globe, the Croke Park Stadium Tour offers an in-depth behind the scenes look at one of the most historic and modern sporting arenas in the world.
Join us on a stadium tour and immerse yourself in our sporting and cultural heritage. Visit the dressing rooms, walk pitchside via the players tunnel and take a seat in the VIP area. Our guides will also bring you to the Players Lounge, corporate suites and finally to the media centre on the top tier of the stadium where you will enjoy a spectacular bird’s eye view of Croke Park!
Also there is an interactive games area with 30 different games for the kids to try out and parents too!
Taking a Tour
All patrons are advised to note the following in relation to the tour:
- The duration of the tour is approximately 1 hour and 20 minutes. The tour itself takes about 1 hour and is preceded by a short-film A Sunday in September (20 mins)
- Comfortable shoes and warm clothing on colder days are recommended
- Patrons are advised that there is a lot of walking involved in the stadium tour and it incorporates steps, ramps and escalators but not lifts
- It is essential that patrons remain with the tour guide for the entire duration of the tour
- Entry onto the pitch is strictly forbidden
- All tours are wheel chair accessible